Thursday, August 12, 2010

Teri Hatcher prove that she’s a natural beauty

Look, no Botox. Teri Hatcher is “Desperate” to prove that she’s a natural beauty!

The Desperate Housewives star, 45, wants you to know she’s done with Botox — by posting photos of herself frowning like Justin Bieber in the middle of Tween Stampede to prove that her face can still move.


On Wednesday, he 45-year-old took to her Facebook page to dispel rumors she’s part of the frozen face club – uploading snaps of herself fresh from the shower in unflattering close-up to get her point across.

“Did I every toy with fillers or Botox over the years? yes. Tell me does this look Botoxed to you? Yes I am alone in my bathroom naked in a towel on behalf of women everywhere trying to make a point. Women YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL,” Teri wrote.

“Thought about all those damn critics of my face,” the small screen stunner scribbled alongside the photos. “Love it or hate it, my face that is, no surgery, no implants, no matter what ‘they’ say. Decided I’d shoot myself to reveal some truths about ‘beauty’ and hope it makes you all easier on yourself.”

Teri credits good lighting for her glamorous TV image, and credits fellow fortysomething Julia Roberts with being a great role model for older women. Julia reportedly to have her veins and wrinkles nipped and tucked for her latest starring role in the comedy-drama Eat Pray Love.

“Proud of Julia for being a real woman on a real journey,” Teri added.

No comments:

Post a Comment